Thanks for your work on KDE PIM, keep on, am glad user

Friedrich W. H. Kossebau kossebau at kde.org
Fri Jun 12 11:55:36 BST 2020

Hi

motivated by some sad talk elsewhere, let me quickly give you a hug:

I have been using at least KMail for ages, and while of course also there are
some hick-ups (but which more complex software does not have that, even more
when developed in free time), it is my daily email assistant.
I am very thankful for your continued work to keep it alive over all the
years, and sharing the result with the rest of us to also enjoy it.

Cheers
Friedrich

PS: And one day I hope I finally also contribute to KDEPIM, I still have
something to revive again which sadly got stuck in KDE 3.5->KDE4 transition
and ever since is missing from making my workspace experience more nice:
https://frinring.wordpress.com/2007/02/17/khalkhification-of-kaddressbook/
Guess I should target Qt6/KF6 this time, to be on the future side :)