D28938: DAV resource: propagate color changes to the server

David Faure noreply at phabricator.kde.org
Sat Apr 18 10:41:26 BST 2020

dfaure created this revision.
dfaure added reviewers: dvratil, ochurlaud, vkrause, winterz, mlaurent.
Herald added a project: KDE PIM.
Herald added a subscriber: kde-pim.
dfaure requested review of this revision.

REVISION SUMMARY
  The resource didn't implement collectionChanged at all.

  Now it does; saving colors work. I realized this meant renaming
  folders didn't work either. But that's for another commit because
  there are dragons due to the tree structure being flattened.

  Depends on D28937 <https://phabricator.kde.org/D28937> to actually trigger the collection modify job.

TEST PLAN
  Change color in korganizer, refresh roundcube, it shows the new color.

  What I'm not sure about is what "Disable color" is supposed to do.
  The code says "save an invalid color". OK... but what does it mean for the user?
  Right now the calendar just gets some random color instead. What purpose does this serve?
  Why not remove this action, which would remove a submenu i.e. improve usability?

REPOSITORY
  R44 KDE PIM Runtime

BRANCH
  master

REVISION DETAIL
  https://phabricator.kde.org/D28938

AFFECTED FILES
  resources/dav/resource/davgroupwareresource.cpp
  resources/dav/resource/davgroupwareresource.h