D21444: Run grantleeheaderstyletest without kdepim-addons and without pre installat messagelib.

David Faure noreply at phabricator.kde.org
Sat Jun 22 08:59:44 BST 2019

dfaure added inline comments.

INLINE COMMENTS

> knauss wrote in antispamconfig.cpp:65
> Yes, I think so and I'm unsure what is the outcome of such a change. Can I check if we are in TestMode and disable this only when on testMode?

qputenv in the test and qgetenv here.
Or make the test set an extern bool to true. See e.g. kio_resolve_local_urls in kio.

Or make the test closer to the regular case ;-)
In fact I'm wondering why this says setReadDefaults(true), i.e. ignore user settings. That's usually for "Revert to defaults" buttons.

REPOSITORY
  R94 PIM: Message Library

REVISION DETAIL
  https://phabricator.kde.org/D21444