Akonadi errors with GMail account

Szőts Ákos szotsaki at gmail.com
Mon Apr 15 07:38:46 BST 2019

Hi Dan,

I have tried a quite recently built Akonadi and I found the followings:

- The huge, 12 GB+ memory consumption is gone, now the maximum the indexing agent eats is around 2 GB (which is still a big amount for indexing an e-mail, but at least not an infinite one like before).
- Multiple merge candidates errors are still there. One example from the log:

org.kde.pim.akonadiserver: Multiple merge candidates:
org.kde.pim.akonadiserver:      ID: 352206 , RID: "15080" , GID: "" , Collection: "MyFolder" ( 92 ) , Resource: "akonadi_imap_resource_5" ( 12 )
org.kde.pim.akonadiserver:      ID: 352675 , RID: "15080" , GID: "" , Collection: "MyFolder" ( 92 ) , Resource: "akonadi_imap_resource_5" ( 12 )
org.kde.pim.akonadiserver: Error     handling command CreateItem on connection   akonadi_imap_resource_5 (0x95fde0)
org.kde.pim.akonadicore: Creating/updating items from the akonadi database failed: "Multiple merge candidates, aborting"
org.kde.pim.akonadicore: Error during ItemSync:  "Multiple merge candidates, aborting"

If I recall correctly, you seemed to have an idea what might be behind this issue two mails earlier. Can I help somehow debug this further?

I don't know if the following quickly repeating message has any significance. If so, I can create a stack trace and try to pin down where it comes from:

org.kde.pim.akonadiserver: Handler exception when handling command FetchItems on connection KMail Kernel ETM (0x9639a0) : Item query returned empty result set
org.kde.pim.akonadicore: Deleting items from the akonadi database failed: "No items found"

Unfortunately, the "akonadictl stop" still crashes the following application. If I remember correctly, I created a coredump of the crashing application earlier. If you need any help, please, tell me.

org.kde.pim.akonadicontrol: ProcessControl: Application "/home/aki/Programok/kde/bin/akonadi_indexing_agent" stopped unexpectedly ( "Process has crashed" )

Thank you!

Ákos

--
Ezt a levelet mobiltelefonról küldtem. Elnézést a tömörségemért.