Akonadi errors with GMail account

Daniel Vrátil dvratil at kde.org
Sun Apr 7 09:45:22 BST 2019

Hi Ákos,

the core fixes around Akonadi are trying to address database deadlocks and
multiple merge candidate errors, which is the issue you were running into as
well, right? So any testing of those patches to see if the behavior has
improved is always welcomed :)

Let me know if you have any troubles getting the whole thing running.

- Dan

--
Daniel Vrátil
www.dvratil.cz | dvratil at kde.org

GPG Key: 0x4D69557AECB13683
Fingerprint: 0ABD FA55 A4E6 BEA9 9A83 EA97 4D69 557A ECB1 3683