D15997: Make KPimGAPI optional

Laurent Montel noreply at phabricator.kde.org
Fri Oct 12 06:08:11 BST 2018

mlaurent requested changes to this revision.
mlaurent added a comment.

  "Does it make sense to move this plugin to libgapi/kdepim-addons? Anyways, what does this plugin? I havn't installed this plugin and I do not miss it - is is only needed for XOAUTH login? "
  it's the default smtp code.
  So if you move this "plugin" to kdepim-addons kmailtransport is unusable without kdepim-addons which needs qwebengine :)

  But Dan is right we will not add this patch otherwise we can't use pim.
  And kaddressbook still need qtwebengine at the moment.

REPOSITORY
  R84 PIM: KMail Transport

REVISION DETAIL
  https://phabricator.kde.org/D15997