D13041: Enable Json output for dbustracer.

Daniel Vrátil noreply at phabricator.kde.org
Thu May 24 08:31:11 BST 2018

dvratil added inline comments.

INLINE COMMENTS

> knauss wrote in tracer.cpp:101
> this is intended, for the moment. I need to test if the json output is fine and the best way is to see both together

So this change is still WIP? If not, then this should be moved to the `else` branch.

> knauss wrote in tracer.h:39
> it is needed so that we can use the method:
>
>   ​ void connectionInput(const QString &identifier, qint64 tag, const Protocol::CommandPtr &cmd);
>    void connectionOutput(const QString &identifier, qint64 tag, const Protocol::CommandPtr &cmd);

I meant that you can merge this into the `namespace Akonadi` above

> knauss wrote in tracerinterface.h:44
> I think it is a good approch to keep DebugString, as it is easier to read than JSON. That's why I think it make sense to keep the ability to switch.

Considering the fact that the DebugString is just a very crappy version of JSON without curly braces, I tend to disagree about the readability here...

REPOSITORY
  R165 Akonadi

REVISION DETAIL
  https://phabricator.kde.org/D13041