D11508: Fix messagelib core includes

Laurent Montel noreply at phabricator.kde.org
Wed Mar 21 05:44:50 GMT 2018

mlaurent added a comment.

  "... because the KDE CI is like Superman, with X-Ray vision. A god made of bits. And of course if a problem isn't catched by the KDE CI, that problem simply doesn't exist."
  We can try all wierd configuration for sure but with KDE CI we use standard configuration.

  So after that ubuntu likes wierd configuration it's your choice :)

  For me the second patch seems more logical.

  Perhaps you can test it.
  Indeed we don't need to install it.
  so we don't need your first patch where you want to install not necessary headers.

REPOSITORY
  R94 PIM: Message Library

REVISION DETAIL
  https://phabricator.kde.org/D11508