memory leak with kontact / akonadi in Leap 15

Daniel Vrátil dvratil at kde.org
Sun Jul 15 11:54:42 BST 2018

Hi,

- can you check which process exactly leaks the memory?

- can you try to figure out if the memory growth is linked to any activity in
Kontact or Akonadi, even a background events, like that your IMAP account
starts syncing for example

- which database backend do you use?

- is there anything special about your setup? Maybe lots of IMAP accounts, or
a ridiculously huge email folder etc.?

Dan