akonadi regression affecting icaldir todos

Daniel Vrátil dvratil at kde.org
Fri Jul 20 20:51:58 BST 2018

Hi David,

this is caused by the same problem as the sent messages being marked as read.
It's a fatal flaw in what otherwise sounded like great plan to improve
notifications :-(

I don't have an immediate fix, but I'll come up with something over the
weekend.

--
Daniel Vrátil
www.dvratil.cz | dvratil at kde.org

GPG Key: 0x4D69557AECB13683
Fingerprint: 0ABD FA55 A4E6 BEA9 9A83 EA97 4D69 557A ECB1 3683