Ready to start ...

Pablo Sanchez pablo at blueoakdb.com
Tue Feb 6 21:06:15 GMT 2018

Hi everyone,

I ran a SQL trace in my sandbox and well .. there's a lot of SQL being
sent.  ;)

I'm thinking at this point it may be best if Dan and I start working on
optimizing some of the workload being sent to the DB.

We started in the latest/10,000 Foot Overview/ thread however we
probably should start a new thread and/or go public on phab(?)  I am
woefully ignorant about the preferred process.  ;)

Do we have a status on the VM?

Thx!

--
Pablo Sanchez - Blueoak Database Engineering, Inc
Ph:    819.459.1926        iNum:  883.5100.0990.1054