Ready to start ...

Daniel Vrátil dvratil at kde.org
Tue Feb 6 22:00:23 GMT 2018

On Tuesday, 6 February 2018 22:06:15 CET Pablo Sanchez wrote:
> Hi everyone,
>
> I ran a SQL trace in my sandbox and well .. there's a lot of SQL being
> sent.  ;)
>
> I'm thinking at this point it may be best if Dan and I start working on
> optimizing some of the workload being sent to the DB.
>
> We started in the latest/10,000 Foot Overview/ thread however we
> probably should start a new thread and/or go public on phab(?)  I am
> woefully ignorant about the preferred process.  ;)

I think the process we now have on Phab is perfectly ideal. Feel free to
create as many new tasks as you wish, whenever you feel like we are moving to
a new topic or a different problem just create a new task. Just add KDEPIM to
subscribers of the task and I'll take care of the rest :-)

I'll create a new parent/tracking task for all the tasks you create and keep
it up to date with actionables/summary of what needs to be taken, but the
discussions should happen in comments under individual tasks.