Ready to start ...

Pablo Sanchez pablo at blueoakdb.com
Wed Feb 7 14:56:26 GMT 2018

On Tue, 06 Feb 2018 23:00:23 +0100, Daniel Vrátil wrote:

>> On Tuesday, 6 February 2018 22:06:15 CET Pablo Sanchez wrote:

Good day everyone,

> I think the process we now have on Phab is perfectly ideal. Feel
> free to create as many new tasks as you wish, whenever you feel like
> we are moving to a new topic or a different problem just create a
> new task. Just add KDEPIM to subscribers of the task and I'll take
> care of the rest :-)
>
> I'll create a new parent/tracking task for all the tasks you create and keep
> it up to date with actionables/summary of what needs to be taken, but the
> discussions should happen in comments under individual tasks.

Thank you Dan.  I appreciate it.

There are various ways to do our optimizations.  Before I propose
anything, I'll get my VPN access set up and I'll do some tracing on
that account.

As you suggested, I opened a ticket with sysadmin (and I cc'd you and
Sandro on it. :)

Thx!
--
Pablo Sanchez - Blueoak Database Engineering, Inc
Ph:    819.459.1926        iNum:  883.5100.0990.1054