Ready to start ...

Sandro Knauß sknauss at kde.org
Thu Feb 8 12:55:42 GMT 2018

Hey,

i can now reach the vm and are currently building kdepim master on it with
kdesrc-build. I used the both OSC repos:
KDE:Frameworks5 and KDE:Qt5  to have Qt 5.10 & KF 5.42 as ground to compile.

I'll be in vac from tomorrow on for ~ 10 days, sorry for not communication
this earlier. So I won't be able to do anything more than everything has built
successfully in ~/kdepim. I thought, that we use the scripts from our docker
build foo to make sure, that the fresh compiled kdepim is used. Daniel knows
the stuff, too :D You also want to restart the vm, as I installed a new Qt and
part of KDE...

But I'll try to look at my mails regularly...

hefee