D8125: Integrate the attachment block markers into the attachment templates

Volker Krause noreply at phabricator.kde.org
Tue Oct 3 14:52:38 BST 2017

vkrause added inline comments.

INLINE COMMENTS

> knauss wrote in asiconpart.html:4
> not really happy with this change, becuase it makes it harder to read. and mire error prune to forget a clossing "</div>".
> Also maybe we want this logic to be done globally, to deside, ok this is an attachment, so we add this block to the part. IMO it doesn't makes sense to add this to every plugin. And to make the links usefull for kmail to jump to attachments we need these links.

Well, this change moves the burden of adding the attachment blocks into the Grantlee templates and out of the individual plugins. This is what makes the current code of https://phabricator.kde.org/D8122 work without requiring any handling of isAttachment(). I think that is a step in the right direction.

It might indeed be something we can add centrally in DefaultRenderer, and possibly even make non-conditional (having this for non-attachments doesn't really hurt after all), but that's a further improvement IMHO.

REPOSITORY
  R94 PIM: Message Library

REVISION DETAIL
  https://phabricator.kde.org/D8125