[Differential] [Commented On] D3203: icalformat: remove QByteArray->QString->QByteArray roundtrip.

knauss (Sandro Knauß) noreply at phabricator.kde.org
Sun Oct 30 13:05:27 GMT 2016

knauss added a comment.

  This roundtrip may makes a difference if you have non UTF-8 encoded files- did you check against those? I know that I added those roundtrips at other places, because otherwise the string weren't formatted correctly.

  Removing the trimmed function means, that for files with only spaces, you do not return true, but will push this to fromRawString function. Is this function aware of those files? Do we will get the same result aka true?

  It would be nice if you add tests for this, to make sure nothing is changed.

REPOSITORY
  rKCALENDARCORE KCalendar Core

REVISION DETAIL
  https://phabricator.kde.org/D3203