[Kde-pim] [Differential] [Commented On] D1991: Show a visual component to switch between text/html view for alternative mails

dvratil (Daniel Vrátil) noreply at phabricator.kde.org
Sun Jun 26 12:07:49 BST 2016

dvratil added a comment.

  I think the inner "sidebar" is too invasive in plain text and it will break with HTML emails (there must be a way to toggle back from HTML to plain text).

  How about adding a small button below the headers that would simply say "Show HTML" / "Show plain text"? Maybe we could even add it INTO the headers, by introducing a grantlee variable (`{{alternativeToggleToolBar}}`?) with well-documented class names so that header themes can override the button styles if they want to and document that it is mandatory for all header themes to use it or provide their own method for switching alternative types.

REPOSITORY
  rMESSAGELIB PIM: Message Library

REVISION DETAIL
  https://phabricator.kde.org/D1991