[Kde-pim] Spring Sprint in Toulouse

Franck Arrecot franck.arrecot at gmail.com
Thu Jan 28 10:19:39 GMT 2016

Here goes the Sprint, planned to April 2 week end.
I let you hit the "participate" button and indicate me whether :
- I should make the reservation for you,
- if you want to share room or not (last time it was 2 single bed on each room
for those who shared, I'll try to have this again, big enough to fit Volker
size :p ).

If you want any detail, feel free to IRC or mail directly.

https://sprints.kde.org/sprint/306

Have a good day guys !
Cheers !