[Kde-pim] Spring Sprint in Toulouse

Franck Arrecot franck.arrecot at gmail.com
Mon Jan 18 14:55:35 GMT 2016

Hi everybody !

Once again it would be cool to organize a KDE PIM sprint in Toulouse to enjoy
spring whether and do some cool hacking !

Here goes the usual pool to pick up the best week-end. Each week end is
display trough the Saturday, consider yourself arriving Friday and leaving
Sunday so it would give you time to enjoy it :

https://framadate.org/XEjHqM8liYQRh8kZ

Please fill this pool as soon as you know, the more time we get to organize
this, the best. As accommodation it seems we would go for the same city
centered IBIS hotel as last time, if anyone got objection with that feel free
to tell me. And as hacking space we might have a place close to the hotel in
the city center with plenty of place to eat which will make this experience
smooth and fun !

Hope to see you all there !
Cheers.

Franck