kdesrc-build: "Signal received, terminating."

Volker Wysk post at volker-wysk.de
Mon Aug 22 01:22:41 BST 2016

Hi

I'm trying to build kdepim from the sources, and have successfully compiled Qt
so far. But now I'm at a loss:

~/kde $  kdesrc-build kdepimlibs
Updating kde-build-metadata (to branch master)
 * Downloading projects.kde.org project database...

Signal received, terminating.
Removing 4 out of 7 old log directories...
:-(
Your logs are saved in /home/v/kde/src/log/2016-08-22-06

There are no logs in /home/v/kde/src/log/2016-08-22-06. I have no idea of how
to investigate this, since there are no logs and no meaningful error messages.

Any ideas?

Volker