[Kde-pim] Something is fishy with our Apidocs

Daniel Vrátil dvratil at kde.org
Wed Aug 3 10:37:09 BST 2016

On Wednesday, August 3, 2016 11:27:09 AM CEST Andre Heinecke wrote:
> Hi,
>
> I was looking for messagelib apidocs but did not find them on api.kde.org.
>
> Something seems wrong there:
> https://api.kde.org/4.x-api/pim-apidocs/
>
> appears to be the most recent link (at least for libkleo it contains up to
> date docs from master) although 4.x-api is mentioned in the URL.
>
> And this is a very incomplete List. That contains three entries called "src"
> one of them links to messagelib/messageviewer apidocs.
>
> Any ideas what's wrong there or how we could fix this?

Hi,

this is a known "limitation" of the current apidox. I think Olivier (the
current apidox maintainer, CC'd) is working on adding additional modules,
including KDE PIM. Right now we only have KDE4 API docs available.

Olivier, is there any progress/news on adding additional modules, like KDE
PIM, to api.kde.org?

Regards,
Daniel

--
Daniel Vrátil
www.dvratil.cz | dvratil at kde.org

GPG Key: 0x4D69557AECB13683
Fingerprint: 0ABD FA55 A4E6 BEA9 9A83 EA97 4D69 557A ECB1 3683