[Kde-pim] Something is fishy with our Apidocs

Andre Heinecke aheinecke at intevation.de
Wed Aug 3 10:27:09 BST 2016

Hi,

I was looking for messagelib apidocs but did not find them on api.kde.org.

Something seems wrong there:
https://api.kde.org/4.x-api/pim-apidocs/

appears to be the most recent link (at least for libkleo it contains up to
date docs from master) although 4.x-api is mentioned in the URL.

And this is a very incomplete List. That contains three entries called "src"
one of them links to messagelib/messageviewer apidocs.

Any ideas what's wrong there or how we could fix this?

Regards,
Andre

--
Andre Heinecke |  ++49-541-335083-262  | http://www.intevation.de/