[Kde-pim] Kontact Quick Weekly Meeting Notes

Aaron J. Seigo aseigo at kde.org
Thu Oct 8 11:26:15 BST 2015

On Wednesday, October 7, 2015 19.42:46 Michael Bohlender wrote:
> We plan to have a regular Hangout (weekly for now). Everyone who is
> interested in pushing Kontact Quick is invited to join. The next meeting
> will be Thursday, 15 October, 17:30 CEST. Please let us know, if you want
> to join, but the time/date does not work for you.

I am away next week .. I *might* be able to make it, but very doubtful. I will
definitely be on the call the week after that though ....

> ##Documentation
> * will live in the git repository for now, written in markdown
> * some concerns about accessibility for non-developers

ikiwiki is a great compromise here .. I'm already using it for the code base
inventory I've been working my way through ..

> ##License
> * probably GPLv2+

.. for which parts? Librareis? Client applications? QML components?

> * continues inventory of existing features and looks into to what extend
> these are reusable for Kontact Quick

If anyone is interested in helping out with this, there's a git repo in my
scratch area on git.kde.org containing an ikiwiki that contains some useful
inventorying. Please contact me if you're interested in helping out so we can
coordinate efforts (as in: not duplicate work :)

--
Aaron J. Seigo