[Kde-pim] Akonadi-next and KAccounts

Martin Klapetek martin.klapetek at gmail.com
Thu Oct 8 18:37:07 BST 2015

Alright I did a first round of a major cleanup.

Now the plan is to have only the KCM, the lib+declarative and
the daemon itself in kaccounts-integration.

What's currently left on top of that is
 * kio-webdav - not sure where to put this yet
 * owncloud UI plugin - will go to kaccounts-mobile or -providers
 * carddav sync - kaccounts-mobile
 * google contacts sync - kaccounts-mobile

Once the kaccounts-mobile repo is created, I'll move those things.
I'll be also looking on link libs as it appears currently it's just "list
all
everywhere".

Cheers
--