[Kde-pim] frameworks - review?

Daniel Vrátil dvratil at kde.org
Sat Oct 17 18:38:42 BST 2015

On sobota 17. října 2015 14:35:32 CEST Sandro Knauß wrote:
> Hey,
>
> Thanks for your input. If I summerice the input:
> For 15.08 we will not have any (new) framework ready.
>
> Currently I'm also mostly unsure who is doing the actual work of bringing
> things to framework for the single libs?
>
> Current issues that were brought up:
>
> * kholidays:
> (John Layts task?)
>
> > src/parsers/plan2/holidayparserplan.cpp: GPL (v3 or later)
> > src/parsers/plan2/holidayscannerplan.cpp: *No copyright* GENERATED FILE
> >
> > These two files are generated. I'm not sure you want the whole kholidays
> > framework being GPL-3.0+
>
> * kcontacts:
> (John Layts task?)
>
> > src/addresseehelper.cpp: LGPL (v2)
> > vs. LGPL-2.0+ for the other files.
>
> * kmime:
> (Volkers task)
>
> > licence is almost ok (just some lgpl 2.0 only files in the autotests
> > subdir) Volker: I'm behind schedule with the API/ABI changes I wanted get
> > done, with QtWS over I hopefully have some more time again for this now.
> > That's why I haven't pushed for a wider review yet.
>
> * syndication
> (who is pushing that?)

That would be me. I started the review in March (there's a thread on
frameworks-devel), but never got around to finish it and then forgot about it
completely.

> > src/syndication/loader.cpp: UNKNOWN
> > src/syndication/dataretriever.cpp: UNKNOWN
> > same issue with the .h files.

There's this and also Frank suggested that I remove the DataRetriever class to
get rid of the KIO dependency.

I'll look into this on Monday.

Dan

--
Daniel Vrátil
www.dvratil.cz | dvratil at kde.org

GPG Key: 0x4D69557AECB13683
Fingerprint: 0ABD FA55 A4E6 BEA9 9A83 EA97 4D69 557A ECB1 3683