[Kde-pim] Bug triage?

Sandro Knauß mail at sandroknauss.de
Sun Mar 22 00:48:02 GMT 2015

Hi,

> Regarding a bug triage, I thought about a group effort, maybe a day on
> doing it. But, on the other hand, what I also can imagine triaging a few
> bugs a week. It seems to be a task that is easily splitable into smaller
> chunks. So I may just do a few bugs here and then, but I first would like
> to read on how to do it in a good way. For me own bug report I just
> closed, what I could not reproduce anymore, but for bug reports of others
> that doesn´t feel approbiate for me. So I would make a comment and say: I
> can´t reproduce, can you still reproduce it?

Adding a  "I can´t reproduce, can you still reproduce it?" notice to bugs is
good start. But if you can't reroduce it, than the either the bug is solved in
meanwhile or the information in the bugreport are not enough. So ask for
additional informations till you can reproduce it :) If you can reproduce it
than add also a notice that you can reproduce it.

Regads,

sandro