[Kde-pim] Usability testing

Martin Bednar serafean at gmail.com
Thu Feb 26 21:36:16 GMT 2015

Le jeudi, février 26, 2015 11:50:16 AM Sandro Knauß a écrit :
> Hi,
>
> > > As I'd like the results to be useful, I'm contacting you to know whether
> > > there is an interest in such an activity, and also if there are any
> > > materials pertaining to this topic.
>
> We should get into contact, I has actually searching for exactly this imput
> [0]. I have knowlege about the current state of encryption support in kmail
> - so I can help frome the implementation side.
>
> there are some information about encryption in kmail:
> https://userbase.kde.org/KMail
> -> PGP/Mime
> -> SMIME/MIME
> -> Courses_Information_Openpgp
>
> Regards,
>
> sandro
>
> [0] https://dot.kde.org/2014/09/07/kde-pim-newcomers

Hi,

That's awesome!
I suppose the way to get into contact is IRC? I'll try actively joining the #kontact channel
over the weekend (as of now, I'm expecting saturday afternoon, but that might still
change), see if you're there or not.

I won't be doing only the crypto part, I'll be looking on KMail as a whole, but I will try
paying special attention to crypto, mainly because I'm trying to use it, and, as you, am not
finding it very friendly.

Thanks for the warm welcome and for CCing my mail to other interested parties :)

regards,

Martin.