[Kde-pim] Usability testing

Martin Bednar serafean at gmail.com
Wed Feb 25 17:06:38 GMT 2015

Hi,

I'm a student at the Czech Technical University in Prague, and this semester I
enrolled in a course on GUI design and Usability testing. Liking KDEPIM very much,
and being allowed to chose my own project, I'd like to work on Kontact (mainly kmail
and its ability to sign/encrypt messages). This being my first time, I can't make any
guarantees as to the outcome.
Somme of the milestones I have are :
-a review of the current state
-creation of personas
-mockups to enhance the current state.

As I'd like the results to be useful, I'm contacting you to know whether there is an
interest in such an activity, and also if there are any materials pertaining to this
topic.

Thanks,

Martin Bednar.