[Kde-pim] Project: Active Mail

Abhijeet Nikam connect08nikam at gmail.com
Sun Mar 2 18:08:40 GMT 2014

Hi!

Thanks for the appreciation :) But real thanks to Kevin for his
patience in the reviewing process.
I have done a school project in Qt using QWidget and other things for
layout including the signal slot and dialog box concepts for the GUI
part. I know the basics of Qt to apply it.

Yes, I would love to start with a junior job in Qt to get more used to it!

I don't have a touch laptop or an tablet but I can try my best to
arrange one during the summer for the project.

Regards,
Abhijeet