[Kde-pim] QtQuick ToDo API / Plasmoid

Michael Bohlender michael.bohlender at kdemail.net
Thu Feb 13 19:10:47 GMT 2014

Hey Heena,

the overall idea behind this project is to make the ToDo data available to
many different QtQuick applications. That includes Plasma, but is not
limited to it. So plasmas data engines might not be the best way to do
this. I think you used Mark's QML Calendar Components in your last
GSoCproject? Think about something like that, but purely for
ToDo Data.
The main part, in our vision, is really the  API. Developing the
Plasmoidalongside will allow you to test this API and we also get a
nice Plasmoid
that intergreats with our KDE PIM applications.

Cheers

Mike