[Kde-pim] Strigi dead code removal

Michael Bohlender michael.bohlender at kdemail.net
Thu Nov 21 12:11:13 GMT 2013

> > > - Search support in Kontact Touch: While the code is also dead, there
> is
> > > no
> > > corresponding Sparql implementation. Thus it might serve as a template
> > > implement support for another query language. Kill or keep?
> >
> > Up to KMail Touch maintainer :-)
>
> Who is that? I hope it's not still me ;) Michael, what's your opinion on
> that?

I want to move to a simplified QtQuick based search dialog so I don't think
there is much value in keeping the old code as a template.  Please have a
look at this patch [1].

About the maintainer thing: I don't feel comfortable calling myself a
maintainer for code that I don't fully understand.  Lets just keep things
like they are for now.

Cheers

Mike

[1] https://git.reviewboard.kde.org/r/113995/