[Kde-pim] Marketing blocker collection, DEADLINE: 2013-03-10

Anders Lund anders at alweb.dk
Thu Mar 21 07:44:17 GMT 2013

Torsdag den 21. marts 2013 08:32:17 skrev Grégory Oestreicher:
> Le Mercredi 20 Mars 2013 21:37 CET, Anders Lund <anders at alweb.dk> a écrit:
> > There appears to be problems with retrieveing one of my owncloud calendars
> > since I updated owncloud to 5.0.
>
> I've updated my test OC to 5.0.0 and the least I can say is that it's a bit
> too early to migrate, at least CalDav/CardDav wise. The resource spew
> errors for me too, though not the same as yours, at each sync while it
> worked before.

They fail to make that clear, unfortunately. It's like KDE a few years back,
where a .0 would be a big mistake to install. A bugfix release should be on
the way very soon I was told last night.

> > New events are fetched, and I can add events,
> > but older events are not recognized.
>
> What if you remove and re-add the resource? This will force a reindex of all
> events though, just be warned.
> > But all the akonadi + virtuoso activity happens quite often, as earlier
> > stated, also before I updated owncloud.

I will try, reindexing all events is what happens all the time anyways.

> How many events are in your calendars, and what's the age of the first event
> for each? I've never seen this so I'd like to try to reproduce it.

I have probably quite many events, my main calendars go back a long time. I'm
not sure how to get a count.

Enclosed a screenshot of my process table, for your entertainment.

Anders