[Kde-pim] Marketing blocker collection, DEADLINE: 2013-03-10

Anders Lund anders at alweb.dk
Thu Mar 21 08:08:33 GMT 2013

Torsdag den 21. marts 2013 08:52:07 skrev Grégory Oestreicher:
> Le Jeudi 21 Mars 2013 08:44 CET, Anders Lund <anders at alweb.dk> a écrit:
> > I have probably quite many events, my main calendars go back a long time.
> > I'm not sure how to get a count.

Ok, I assume the interresting column is "total".

My 3 calenders have 96, 66 and 149 in that column, so actually not very much.

> The event count should be available in akonadiconsole, in the browser tab.
> Just look for the count column of the calendars.
> > Enclosed a screenshot of my process table, for your entertainment.
>
> Wow… 2GB for the resource? I'm really interested in reproducing this as this
> means there must be some leak somewhere that I was never able to catch wil
> valgrind.

I unfortunately readded the resource as suggested above, and the resource
usage have absolutely quieted down. All my events are now visible in
korganizer and friends, so everything actually seems fine.

There is and were no appearent nepomuk/feeder/virtuoso-t activity from the
recration of the resources, which includes two addressbooks in addition to the
calendars (but then it looks like my contacts are in an unindexed state, not
sure how to know about events).

But how can something like that happen, that is a mystery. It really should
not be nessecary to recreate ones resources!

But at least I feel much happier right now. :-)

Anders