[Kde-pim] moving mails between maildir directories

guy-kde guy-kde at maurel.de
Mon Feb 11 10:06:36 GMT 2013

 Hello!

 On Mon, 11 Feb 2013 01:15:24 +0100, Wolfgang Rohdewald
 <wolfgang at rohdewald.de> wrote:
> Am Sonntag, 20. Januar 2013, 02:03:42 schrieb Wolfgang Rohdewald:
>> having local folders outbox and A
>>
>> moving a message from outbox to A
>
> now that this works (Guy, thank you very much!), the next bug might
> be something similar,
 Please, make first a check about the "destination folder".
 Using "akonadi console", have a look with "DB Browser",
 "collectiontable":
 Is the "destination folder" you use "OK"?
 Is the "remoteId" defined or "empty"?
 Or using the SQL-Statement: SELECT * FROM collectiontable;
 (This happens before my fix, by moving a folder AND creating a
 subfolder there)
--
 guy-kde