[Kde-pim] moving mails between maildir directories

Wolfgang Rohdewald wolfgang at rohdewald.de
Mon Feb 11 00:15:24 GMT 2013

Am Sonntag, 20. Januar 2013, 02:03:42 schrieb Wolfgang Rohdewald:
> having local folders outbox and A
>
> moving a message from outbox to A

now that this works (Guy, thank you very much!), the next bug might be something similar,
it too gets maildir/kmail out of sync. This time maildir is correct but kmail is wrong.

Define a filter moving incoming messages into  a separate folder named "spam"
(I filtered by "subject contains")
If the filter does only that, it works as expected.

If the filter first marks the message as read and then moves it to "spam",
everything is still OK.

BUT if the filter first moves to "spam" and then marks as read,
kmail shows the message twice in the "spam" folder - but there is only one
instance in the maildir directories.

If I then move the second one of those two copies into an empty folder "movehere",
kmail shows the message once in "spam" and once in "movehere" but
the maildir directories for "movehere" are empty. Even if I update folder "movehere"
and even if I move "movehere" into some other folder.

while filtering does its work, I am getting messages

kmail2(5378) MessageList::Core::ModelInvariantRowMapperPrivate::modelIndexRowToModelInvariantIndexInternal:
Requested invariant for storage row index  1  not found in history

it is row index 1 if the "spam" folder was empty before.

--
Wolfgang