[Kde-pim] Request: disable CI mails on the pim list

Kevin Krammer krammer at kde.org
Tue Dec 24 12:34:33 GMT 2013

On Tuesday, 2013-12-24, 21:39:02, Ben Cooksley wrote:
> Hello all,
>
> As previously noted, if the tests weren't fixed I would be revoking
> the execution of tests from kdepim.
> This has now been done.

I am not sure what the point of that would be. Continuous Integration without
running the automatable tests is not really that helpful.
I mean, sure, it will detect build errors such as files not having been
comimtted, but that is usually just a nice by-product of how CI systems work.

Do failing tests somehow impact the CI system such that it can no longer work
as expected? Do they result in CI reports for other modules?

Cheers,
Kevin
KDE user support, developer mentoring