[Kde-pim] the kde-pim database internal structure.

Milian Wolff mail at milianw.de
Thu Nov 1 15:38:53 GMT 2012

On Wednesday 31 October 2012 23:09:52 Michaƫl Parchet wrote:
> Hello,
>
> In my project, I must add some table like bills and insurances for example.
> The contact have several group like customers, doctors insurance. Every
> calendar event must bill. (It's a billing and manage physiotherapy
> project).
>
> So how to customize the akonadi database for my project if it's possible ?

I'm not sure whether you really want to use Akonadi for that...? Maybe it
would be more straight-forward to use something more targeted at your specific
needs (in contrast to a general PIM storage like Akonadi). I'd suggest you
take a look at stuff like e.g. ODB [1], which looks quite promising.

Or did you plan to reuse some PIM internals for your project? Maybe you need
to share some more information on what you try to achieve, then someone with
more experience than me with Akonadi can tell you whether you are in good
hands with Akonadi or not?

[1]: http://www.codesynthesis.com/products/odb/
--
Milian Wolff