[Kde-pim] *******, akonadi

Del delonly at gmail.com
Fri Apr 13 18:05:54 BST 2012

On Friday, April 13, 2012 05:02:46 PM Anne Wilson wrote:
> On 13/04/12 10:14, Del wrote:
> > And you will find a shiny new Akonadi plugin for Google
> > services that should work nicely now.
>
> Intermittently, perhaps.  I've just spent several hours trying to get
> it to work with 4.8.2.

Thanks for the update, I have already spread the good news on the new google
plugin, sounds like I should be following it up with a warning. Is your
assessment that it is not ready even for early adopters?

ref. http://www.progdan.cz/2012/04/akonadi-google-0-3-
arrives/?utm_source=rss&utm_medium=rss&utm_campaign=akonadi-google-0-3-arrives

> Can't we kill this thread?

Agreed.

Cheers,
Del