[Kde-pim] fuck you, akonadi

Raoul Snyman raoul.snyman at saturnlaboratories.co.za
Thu Apr 12 08:32:06 BST 2012

On Thu, 12 Apr 2012 09:09:26 +0200, Anders Lund <anders at alweb.dk> wrote:
> I am nearing the end of my time as a kdepim user though, I am simply
tired
> of key applications getting in the way. You will probably be very happy
> not have me as a user :)

I dropped KDE PIM about 6 months ago, and I have had zero issues since
then. Honestly, I don't like Thunderbird, but at least it doesn't delete my
e-mails, make my triple core machine act like a 286 and generally get in my
way. Unless Akonadi dies, I won't use KDE PIM again. The entire thing is
one big mess.

I miss KMail, but I can't afford to lose my e-mails.

--
Raoul Snyman, B.Tech IT (Software Engineering)
Saturn Laboratories
e: raoul.snyman at saturnlaboratories.co.za
w: www.saturnlaboratories.co.za
b: blog.saturnlaboratories.co.za