[Kde-pim] Strange behaviour smtp - how to investigate further?

Christian Mollekopf chrigi_1 at fastmail.fm
Wed Apr 11 20:04:00 BST 2012

Hey,

Do you know if the network detection is working?
AFIAK the dispatcher agents refuses to send mail otherwise.

You can check with:

"qdbus org.kde.kded /modules/networkstatus org.kde.Solid.Networking.status"

which should return 4. You can find some more information about the problem
here: https://bugs.archlinux.org/task/28850#comment90658

Also make sure that the dispatcher-agents is running and online (using
akonadiconsole).

Btw. this is a developer mailinglist, the user-list is here:
kdepim-users at kde.org

Cheers,
Christian.