[Kde-pim] Review Request: Enable direct attaching of folders in kmail

Kevin Krammer kevin.krammer at gmx.at
Mon Sep 12 08:42:58 BST 2011

On Sunday, 2011-09-11, Martin Bednár wrote:

> > > Thanks, still don't have commit rights though :(
> >
> > Would you like to have?
> >
> > Cheers,
> > Kevin
>
> Hi,
>
> I would :) Thanks for the offer.

http://techbase.kde.org/Contribute/Get_a_Contributor_Account

You'll be asked to name a contributor who recommends you, in your case that
would be me.

> I'd love to get more involved here, although I don't know how much time
> I'll have once school starts. (If that's an issue, I'll stay with
> reviewboard posts)

It is always good to put changes through reviewboard, especially if it is in
infrastructure or in applications with huge code bases.

I usually do this myself unless it is my own code or the respective maintainer
has told me to go ahead, e.g. because he does post-commit reviews anyway.

Cheers,
Kevin

KDE user support, developer mentoring