[Kde-pim] Exchange (MAPI) akonadi resource for calendar and GAL

Shaheed Haque srhaque at theiet.org
Thu Nov 24 08:48:45 GMT 2011

I'm following up with Robert on a fix for the main crash I mentioned. With
the fix in place, I see my calendar fill up nicely. However, if I exit
Kontact and then restart it, all the entries are gone. The only way I have
found to get them back is to delete and re-add the Exchange calendar
resource.

Thus, I presume this is to do with the persistence of the calendar events.
Can somebody point me to the mechanism that is used (by Akonadi?) to
retreive previously fetched items? Also, is there any documentation on how
to debug resources (specifically, where does qDebug() output go?).

Thanks, Shaheed