[Kde-pim] Exchange (MAPI) akonadi resource for calendar and GAL

rgruber at users.sourceforge.net rgruber at users.sourceforge.net
Mon Nov 21 19:25:04 GMT 2011

Hi Boris,

to be honest I've never heard about LDB_MODULES_PATH.
At least I did not have to set anything at my system.
LDB_MODULES_PATH is undefined here at my KUbuntu.

For the profile creation I use the libmapi API. Can you
please try to create a profile using the mapiprofile
commandline tool. To setup a MAPI profile use the
following minimal command:

mapiprofile
--create
--profile=default
--username=<exchange_username>
--domain=<exchange_domain>
--password=<exchange_password>
--address=<exchange_server_IP_or_hostname>

Use the following to check if the profile got
created successfully:
mapiprofile --list

If the profil could be created that way my resource
will be able to use it. If so, please tell me so that
I can look into it what the differences between my
approach and the mapiprofile tool might be.

Thanks, Robert