[Kde-pim] Project: OpenSocial resource

Akshit Khurana axitkhurana at gmail.com
Sun May 15 10:04:15 BST 2011

Hi

My name is Akshit Khurana and I'm a second year student of Indian Institute
of Technology, Roorkee pursuing B.Tech in Computer Science and Engineering.

I was looking at the list of ideas and OpenSocial resource for KDE PIM[1]
interested me. I have experience in C++  and in building a facebook
application[2] ,django-facebook auth integration, that will help in the
project. I'd think I should mention that I have no prior experience in Qt
but I'm willing to learn.

I have started looking over the example facebook resource given. Are there
any other resources to get started?
Also, Can someone mentor me for this as a Summer of KDE project?

Thanks
Akshit

[1] - http://community.kde.org/GSoC/2011/Ideas#Project:_OpenSocial_resource
[2] - http://apps.facebook.com/lovehunt/