[Kde-pim] do we have internal specifications for kmail?

Guy Maurel guy-kde at maurel.de
Sun May 15 13:40:42 BST 2011

Hello !

I have still cannot migrate. I wrote about this:
  "KMail encountered a fatal error and will terminate now.
  "on 04/18/11 07:04 PM"

It was untill now impossible to find anybody who could point me to any part
of kmail where there problem might be.

So I try to anderstand some (many) parts of the code, but cannot prove if
they are really working well.
It is very difficult to find which parts might have an impact of my problem.

My question is: do we have internal specifications for kmail?
I think it could be an important help for me and the next newcommers.

Thanks for any answer.
--
guy