[Kde-pim] Re: Time management improvement in KOrganizer as GsOC 2011 development

Sérgio Martins iamsergio at gmail.com
Sun Feb 13 21:28:09 GMT 2011

On Sun, Feb 13, 2011 at 4:10 PM, Bartłomiej Żogała <nusch88 at gmail.com> wrote:
> Hi
>
> Below is a listof casesthatbothermein personin KOrganizer and overwhichI
> would liketo work as Google Summer of Code this year.

Hi,

I don't think working on those random issues would keep you busy enough.

> This is only a list of free thoughts. I don't know if any functionality
> was already or is currently developed by somebody or if any constraints
> would block particular form of realisation.

Many of your suggestions are in bugs.kde.org, and may have some
brainstorm already ( If you don't find them there, add new wish
reports).

> I'm open for suggestions and searching for GsOC Mentor.

My suggestion is for you to read korganizer wishes (
http://tiny.cc/korganizer_wishes ), that's a good way to find nice
features you like and didn't think of yet.

Regards,
Sérgio