[Kde-pim] Cannot send email

John Aldrich jmaldrich at yahoo.com
Tue Feb 22 15:14:19 GMT 2011

Something odd is going on with my KMail today... for some reason I can
read email just fine, but every time I go to *send* an email, it locks
up KMail. I'm baffled... it's always "just worked" for me in the past.

Any idea what might be causing the problem? KMail version 1.13.6 on
KDE 4.5.5, Fedora 13.

When I say it "locks up" I mean, I can click all day and NOTHING
happens... it doesn't do a darn thing as best I can tell. And I can
*receive* emails all day long, but nothing will send today.