[Kde-pim] Bugzilla and identity.kde.org down this Saturday.

Tom Albers toma at kde.org
Mon Feb 21 20:57:37 GMT 2011

Hi,

We've received a note that immanuel.kde.org will be down this Saturday. From 7.30h CET up to 16h CET the hosting provider has planned work on the power supply to the hosting location.

The services affected are: bugs, identity, docs, promo, events, games, home and rsync.kde.org

A nasty side effect is that identity.kde.org is providing authentication services to several other sites, like git.reviewboard.kde.org and projects.kde.org. This means logged in users are lucky, but you can not log in if you are logged out.

Unfortunately we have not had time to setup a replication for identity.kde.org and it's not going to happen before this outage.

Best,
--
Tom Albers
KDE Sysadmin