[Kde-pim] KDEPIM 4.6 Testing

Christian Mollekopf chrigi_1 at fastmail.fm
Thu Apr 21 10:51:12 BST 2011

Hi,

Since I had to resetup my whole laptop (due to a shiny new ssd =), I
figured I could as well just install kdepim from master to help the
testing process a bit.
Now AFAIK the migration process is the most problematic, so If you can
tell me which folders I have to copy from my old hd, I can try the
migration.
(That would be 3 disconnected IMAP accounts and one POP account).

Also I would like to know which version I should test, I assume latest
master is ok? Or should I go for the 4.6 beta5 tag?

Cheers,

Chris