[Kde-pim] Status of Monitor and ETM

Christian Mollekopf chrigi_1 at fastmail.fm
Thu Apr 21 13:49:52 BST 2011

Hi Steve,

I'm once again a bit confused about the state of the changes on the
monitor and the etm =)

I thought you have been working on some patches which support monitoring
collections correctly (so we get changed signals from subcollections) in
osnabrück,
but all I can find in master is the splitting of the move signal, right?
So, is this still work in progress, or aren't you working on that?
I do have some patches sitting around (partially from you), related to
prefetching the collections and emitting signals of changed subcollections
of a monitored collection.

Also in the ETM are a couple of fixes needed so monitoring collections
works as expected, do you have there patches as well or not?

If you don't have any patches, I'll put mine on the reviewboard.

Cheers,

Chris